You’re a bold web-builder with a passion for wireframes, applications, prototypes, and design. A functionality super-fan who’s ready to code and deploy applications with ease across browsers and platforms. And you’ve got designs on a career that’s fully-functional too – with great benefits and opportunities for spreading your creative wings. Speaking of wings, you love working with a supportive team but you’re ready for flying solo too – that’s agency life!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career that ignites your passion for web design/development and challenges you to think outside the box, Prime Creative is looking for you. Send us your resume today!
- Liaise with Creative Director, Creative team, and Account team
- Design, code, and modify websites from layout to function
- Create visually appealing, user-friendly sites with clear navigation
- Ensure and maintain accurate tracking of time worked
- Keep agency team current with emerging web technologies
- Proficiency in current web development techniques
- Confident with WordPress as well as hosting configuration and maintenance
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience in planning/delivering software platforms across multiple products and organizational units
- Experience with Web Applications and core programming languages
- Understanding of design, brand aesthetics, and user experience is an asset
- Capacity to work with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Post-grad web development experience an asset
This position is located in our St. John’s, NL office and is being offered on a contractual, full-time basis. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Joinus@primecreative.ca by September 10th, 2021.